Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 3- Like a Rolling Stone



Hey Everyone! Sorry for lagging on the past few days! I was in New York City for Graduate interviews for Costume Design! Very exciting:)
SO for my day of traveling across America i was listening to some Good Old Classic Rock and Roll. OF COURSE the Stones came up. What i love about this image is the relaxed comfortability that the guys have with eachother. The all are a little different but they make an amazing ensemble. My focus goes to Mick with the Rolling Stone's Tongue which is of course red. So for traveling purposes i mixed and matched and gave myself a strong red to remind myself:

I know its only Rock and Roll but i Like it! Upbeat and ready i had a crazy day but i kept my Stones confidence (even when i lost my red hat at the airport!)

No comments:

Post a Comment