Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer Return


Hello Everyone. I definitely have been gone quite some time! Life has been happening quite fast these past couple of months! I have officially graduated from UCSB (woo hoo!) and moved up to Santa Cruz, so that I could save some money, while working full time at Kruz Kids summer camp, which has been PHENOMENAL! I absolutely fell in love with the fact that my job is:


Fun and Games! I am paid to play and act like a kid
New and Exciting, everyday is an adventure!
Spiritually Nourishing.

Which brings me to my new space of life.... just living each day, day by day. New and Exciting things approach you when this happens!

Just this past week I have discovered some amazing things about myself:

1. I am an enthusiastic Tambourine player
2. I can sing
3. I LOVE kickboxing
4. Zumba makes me happy, and look like a dork
5. Serving others, really can serve yourself
6. Being a vegan is easy in Santa Cruz
7. It's a carrot, its a healthy treat! May be my favorite song a kid has ever taught me!


Anyway I am hoping to get back to blogging regularly! Please look for me and my NEW FOUND INSPIRATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment